Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jacob Collins demo, day 19


Here is the last day of Jacob's demo. We got some professional lighting for this photo and it makes a big difference! Sorry for the poor quality on all the other photos, we are hoping to set up a better situation for photographing the artwork done at GCA. I usually just point & shoot the work while it's still on the easel. Some of the students have forbidden me to post their work on the blog because the photos come out so poorly, so we are working on a solution.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big difference!Yes!!!

"Some of the students have forbidden me to post their work on the blog because the photos come out so poorly"

I understand and it is sad. Look at the job of your students and nice for my eyes! It is useful also to appreciate better the quality of jobs and of education of the school. I hope that you will find a solution for our happiness!

(Excuse my Englishis bad, I am french)

Gregory Becker said...

Wow! who turned on the lights?
Superb painting.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the color temperature setting on your point&shoot is not matched to the light in the studio?

Carol Broman said...

Gosh those artists are so temperamental! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks JC
I just LOVE it !!

Camie Isabella Salaz said...

Beautiful

Mazlow said...

Beautiful work. All 'round, through and through. I'm on a journey to become a competent draftsman so its always nice to see such inspiration floating around the net. Thank you :)

Cheers

Timothy Duong said...

Wow that lighting really brought out the painting!!!